Thursday, January 14, 2016

harlequin hanger

wood & wool harlequin hanger wood & wool harlequin hanger wood & wool harlequin hanger

This harlequin hanger I have made weeks ago for my friend Cornel from South Africa. I could not post the pictures, because she didn't had the chance to open the gift until yesterday.

At the moment I'm busy preparing the Cool Crochet Workshop in Marrakech in April.
The harlequin clothes hanger will be one of the new projects I've designed for the workshop.

There is still one room available for the workshop in April (October is fully booked), so if you want to join, please send an e-mail to info@woodwoolstool.com

3 comments:

  1. That hanger looks amazing!
    http://soldenochedecocrochet.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am over the moon with your special gift I received 2 days ago Ingrid!!!!! Thank you for making this and for wrapping it so beautifully. Everything about the parcel said: creativity, thoughtfulness, care, style. It is a treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love it !!
    don't tempt me (and monique too) with the empty room !!! ;-D

    ReplyDelete