Friday, January 26, 2018

weekend vibes

woodwoolstool herringbone pillow

This week I've been working on a new cool crochet project.

After working on the huge harlequin blanket, it was so much fun to start something completely new!

A herringbone pillow (another personal favorite pattern besides the harlequin) in the same color as our new tiled kitchen wall (which is a coincidence).
The crochet work I finished yesterday evening and this morning I've been busy sewing the crochet onto white linen fabric.

I love how it worked out and I am really happy to prepare the new pattern for the upcoming cool crochet workshop in Marrakech in April.

The herringbone pillow is rocking the vintage garden chair, that we once found in Spain and the palm tree wallhanging in the background, is making the weekend feeling complete...

Have a nice weekend you all!

1 comment:

  1. Really beautiful! The picture makes me longing for summer :-)

    ReplyDelete